Friday, July 10, 2009

4th of July Concert with the Missoula City Band

Sorry I've been backlogged on posts again...I'm not sure where the time goes! The group did a wonderful job singing at the 4th of July concert at Southgate Mall, complete with a stage, the Missoula City Band, skydivers, helicopters taking off directly behind them, and, of course, SINGING.

and maybe a few laughs thrown in the mix...





I didn't know Greg was going to perform as well. Way to go, Greg!!!



I wish I'd been able to get a photo of the group in front of this giant flag, but everyone dispersed before the fireworks show, so my apologies...


Here's the group, joined by Missoula Mayor, John Engen. I've had the opportunity to meet with Mayor Engen a few times and he is a great person and a HUGE supporter of the arts in Missoula. It was an honor to have the kids share the stage with this man.





And finally, a few of the fireworks from the end of the night.





Happy (belated) Independence Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment